Join us for the CTTA Annual Bus Trip to “The Great Train Show”, Saturday, January 21, 2022 – departing at 6:30 am sharp!
Featuring ‘World’s Greatest Hobby on Tour’, at the Washington State Fair Events Center, Puyallup, WA.
Bus departs the Campbell River Store – 176th Street (Hwy 15) & 8 Ave, Surrey – at 6:30 am, and returns 8:30 pm. Full itinerary below.
- $80 ‘All-in’ Bus Trip Ticket includes Dinner AND Admission to the Great Train Show.
- This year’s show features the ‘World’s Greatest Hobby on Tour’, which will include the Manufacturers as well!
- The bus departs ON TIME ! If you are late for the bus, we cannot and do not wait. The bus will depart the Campbell River Store at 6:30 am sharp. There are no refunds.
- You MUST bring proof of US or Canada citizenship. Passport or NEXUS.
- You MUST be prepared to show your proof of vaccination for Covid 19 to enter the US and Return to Canada.
- Buy your parking ticket at the Campbell River Store. Store is now open 24 hrs/7 days, $5.00 for the day.
- Bring ample spending Money, $US currency. Go to the Bank the day before.
- You must take everything you bring with you off the bus through US Immigration. Don’t bring any fruit or meats with you.
- Registration CLOSES January 13! Sign up early to avoid disappointment.
- Bus capacity is 52 persons.
- 6:30 am: Bus Departs Campbell River Store. Parking is available when you purchase a ticket from the store at $5.00 for the day.
- 7:30 am: Breakfast will be provided on board the bus! Tim Hortons Donuts & Coffee. Tickets to the show will be handed out after breakfast.
- 10:00 am: Arrive at the show.
- 10:30 am: Show opens.
- 2:00 pm: Bus Departs the show for Eastside Trains. This is the departure time not the boarding time.
- 3:00 pm: Arrive at Eastside Trains, Kirkland , WA.
- 4:00 pm: Bus departs Eastside Trains.
- 5:00 pm: Group Dinner at Brooklyn Bothers Pizzeria, Everett, WA. (We have reservations and do not wait in line).
- 6:30 pm: Bus Departs Pizza Buffet dinner.
- 7:30 pm: Arrive Canadian border.
- 8:00 pm: Campbell River store, home.
REGISTER NOW. PAY LATER!
You may pay by cash or cheque at any CTTA Club meeting, by mailing a cheque to James, or after boarding.
You will be conacted by CTTA to confirm your method of payment.
Please enure you provide a means to contact you – by e-mail or by phone – on the registration form!
Your PASSPORT or NEXUS is your best friend. You MUST bring a proof of citizenship document to enter the United States. Bring spending money! Secure your keys and other valuables in a closed pocket.
Price of Train Show tickets is INCLUDED with your Bus Trip fee. Train Show tickets will be bought in advance on line at 10% discount off the $USD door price. The Group online ticket purchase by CTTA must be done before January 14 to get the discount.
Maximum seating capacity is 52 persons – register NOW, don’t wait until the last minute!
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday January 21, BEFORE 6:30 am. It’s going to be a great day of trains!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Bus Trip, contact:
Great Train Show Web site: