Saturday, January 18, 2020 – departing at 6:30 am sharp!
Join us for the CTTA Annual Bus Trip to “The Great Train Show”
Western Washington Fairgrounds, Puyallup, WA.
Bus departs the Campbell River Store – 176th Street (Hwy 15) & 8 Ave, Surrey – at 6:30 am, and returns 8:30 pm. Full itinerary below.
- The bus departs ON TIME ! If you are late for the bus, we cannot and do not wait. The bus will depart the Campbell River Store at 6:30 am sharp. There are no refunds.
- You MUST bring proof of US or Canada citizenship. Passport or NEXUS.
- Buy your parking ticket IN ADVANCE for the Campbell River Store. Store opens at 7:00am, $5.00 for the day. If you cannot get your parking pass in advance, place $5.00 in an envelope with a note including your vehicle license plate, slide envelope under door to store.
- Bring ample spending Money, $US currency. Go to the Bank the day before.
- You must take everything you bring with you off the bus through US Immigration. Don’t bring any fruit or meats with you
- Admission to the Great Train Show is INCLUDED with your $50 Bus Trip ticket!
- Registration CLOSES January 11.
- Bus capacity is 55 persons.
- 6:30 am: Bus Departs Campbell River Store. Parking is available when you purchase a ticket from the store at $5.00 for the day.
- 7:30 am: Breakfast will be provided on board the bus! Donuts & Coffee. Tickets to the show will be handed out after breakfast.
- 10:00 am: Arrive at the show.
- 2:00 pm: Bus Departs the show. This is the departure time not the boarding time.
- 3:00 pm: BONUS stop – Arrive at Eastside Trains, Kirkland , WA.
- 4:00 pm: Bus departs Eastside Trains.
- 5:00 pm: Dinner @ Tulalip Casino Buffet (We have reservations and do not wait in line).
- 6:30 pm: Bus Departs Tulalip Casino.
- 7:30 pm: Arrive Canadian border.
- 8:30 pm: Campbell River store, home.
REGISTER NOW. PAY LATER!
You may pay by cash or cheque at any CTTA Club meeting, by mailing a cheque to James, or after boarding.
You will be conacted by CTTA to confirm your method of payment.
Please enure you provide a means to contact you – by e-mail or by phone – on the registration form!
Your PASSPORT or NEXUS is your best friend. You MUST bring a proof of citizenship document to enter the United States. Bring spending money! Secure your keys and other valuables in a closed pocket.
Price of Train Show tickets is INCLUDED with your Bus Trip fee. Train Show tickets will be bought in advance on line at $10.00 USD. These are $11 USD at the door. The Group online ticket purchase by CTTA must be done before January 10 in order to get the discount.
Maximum seating capacity is 55 persons – register NOW, don’t wait until the last minute.
If you have any questions, or if your plans change, contact James Cook.
We look forward to seeing you on Saturday January 18, BEFORE 7:15 am. It’s going to be a great day of trains!
If you have any questions regarding the Bus Trip, contact:
Great Train Show Web site: